Terms & ConditionsUpdated 1st October 2023
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The 'Cherry Telecom' name is a trade mark registered in the UK (UK00003866786) and may not be used without express written consent.
- The 'Goldstar Networks' name is a trade mark registered in the UK (UK00003521558) and may not be used without express written consent.
Terms of Business
Goldstar Networks Ltd. T/A Cherry Telecom offers Business-to-Business (B2B) goods and services in the field of telecoms and information technology as set out in this website. By using our services or accepting goods you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of business. Throughout this document the parties will be referred to as the 'Customer' (You) and the 'Provider' (Goldstar Networks Ltd. T/A Cherry Telecom).
The Provider will not be held liable for any losses incurred by the Customer directly or indirectly caused by accidental damage, hardware failure, computer virus or cyber-attack. This includes, but is not limited to; data loss, data corruption, loss of productivity, hardware damage, fire damage, personal injury, data theft and intellectual property loss.
In cases where a problem occurs due to external fault (such as broadband or power failure) the Provider may not be able to assist. The Provider accepts no responsibility for any external faults or impact of these faults, regardless of the cause.
The Provider may on occasion make recommendations or offer advice. It is at the Customer's discretion whether or not to act on this advice and the Customer accepts responsibility for any outcome. The Provider will not be held liable for any negative impact as a direct or indirect result of the Customer's actions following advice or recommendation.
Invoices raised on account are to be settled in full within 30 calendar days of the invoice date, unless otherwise agreed in writing. All goods remain property of the Provider until payment is received in full. The Provider reserves the right to recover any goods from the Customer in the event of non-payment and may remotely disable, suspend or terminate any devices or associated services, without liability for any impact on the Customer as a result. The Provider reserves the right to take legal action against the Customer for non-payment of any goods or services that cannot be recovered.
The Provider reserves the right to adjust its prices for any goods or services at any time without notice. For Customers who have entered into a contractual agreement, unless otherwise stated in the respective agreement, the Provider reserves the right to adjust its prices at renewal or otherwise a maximum of once per annum. Any adjustments will be in line with the UK RPI rate of inflation, or by a reasonable compounded rate if prices have not been adjusted in the previous year(s).
TERMINATION AND REFUSAL OF SERVICE
The Provider reserves the right to terminate any agreement at any time without notice or penalty. The Provider reserves the right to refuse service to any person(s) or business(es) without reason.
WARRANTY, RETURNS & CANCELLATION
Goldstar Networks Ltd. T/A Cherry Telecom is a Business to Business (B2B) Provider. As such, goods and services are sold on a B2B basis. Unless otherwise stated, all goods are supplied with a 12-month Return to Base (RTB) warranty. This means that if a product supplied by the Provider is faulty on arrival or develops a fault naturally within the first 12 months, the Provider will repair or replace it like-for-like (equivalent or better) free of charge. This applies only to original physical goods and may not include the cost of additional time required to install, configure, update, restore or customise the product. The warranty does not by default cover the cost of collection/delivery of faulty/repaired/replacement goods. The warranty does not cover software corruption, viruses, cyber attack or any loss of data. The warranty may be invalidated if the product is misused, improperly installed, subjected to accidental damage, fire damage, electrical surge damage, liquid damage, shock damage or deliberate damage. The Provider does not accept return of goods that are unwanted and will not cancel goods due to change-of-mind once they have been ordered. Faults should be reported to the Provider as soon as possible, goods will be tested to verify faults and charges may be incurred if no fault is found.
Proudly working in partnership with SCG.